Seamless property advocates: Vendor advocacy as well as Buyer advocacy.
Buyers Home Base offers Four Services. The first of these listed below was created specifically for First Home Buyers.
Well, wouldn’t it be amazing if you can have someone who is helping you sell your old property and also at the same time, a new property is also being looked at for you? It is a nightmare if you have to handle both by yourself. The number of meetings that you will have to take, the amount of paperwork that you will have to do will burden you enough that you might not have a sharp mind.to do either of it properly. Sellers agents Are one of the few companies in South Africa that provide seamless services to our esteemed clients. You do not have t deal with agents directly if you do not wish to. That can be left to us. Sounds amazing does it not?
The Real Estate property advocate that you are getting from sellers agents will be like your very own assistant in all things related to real estate. They will manage both the selling of your old house and buying of your new one and time them perfectly so that all you have to do is pack and move into your new place; there is no need to stay in a hotel till you find a new place and have it readied for your occupancy. The elite property advocates from sellersagents will guide you every step of the way in both selling as well as buying.
You might now be wondering how this Is even possible for anyone to do and is probably a myth; It is not. Here is how we ensure a seamless service for you:
Your old house:
To sell your existing home, the vendor advocacy service of sellers agents will include:
- Arranging meetings with a few real estate agents, typically three to four of them. You can either choose to attend these or not.
- They are negotiating with the agents about their services as well as commissions and costs.
- The advice you on which real estate agent to choose and why you should. Again, you as the client will have the final say in all these matters.
- Give your home an honest and unbiased appraisal.
- Have an overview of your advertising as well as a marketing campaign and also report back to you on how effective these are. The vendor advocate will also give you tips on how to improve the quality of the advertisements.
- The agent that you ultimately select will report back to us with details of all of the inspections and so on.
- We will also oversee all of the negotiations and offers for your homes and also ensure that they are on the contract of sale.
- The vendor advocate will attend any of the meetings between you and your real estate agent and will guide you after these meetings.
- The vendor advocate will also attend the auctions and also help you in choosing the reserve selling price if you have to take this way of selling
- He or she will be with you every step of the way until your real estate is sold.
Your new house:
Our buyers advocate will help you in the following ways.
- Search for potential homes in the neighborhood of your choosing and at your budget.
- Inspect potential homes with you or without you as per your convenience and report back with his or her findings of the new home. We can also use digital modes like video calling to save time.
- They will also recommend good services that you might need like building inspectors, surveyors, solicitors, pest inspectors and so on. Our professionals do not have links to these people and do not take money from them for the recommendations.
- Arrange Private inspectors along with the real estate agents if the open times that are listed on the property are not suitable for your daily schedule.
- Review the vendor statements in detail and advise you on the same.
- I am giving you the ability to make an informed choice by advising you on the offers.
- Prepare a contract of sale to try and purchase the selected house of your choosing.
- Handle any of the negotiation with the real estate agent.
- Bid at an auction (if there is one held for the property that you chose).
- Attending the final inspections with you or even on your behalf.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
5 Easy Steps
FREE 1 Hour Consultation
Part of the consultation will include the Appraisal of your home. We are happy to come and meet with you in your home at a time and day that suits you best. After hours and weekends are fine!